Online Learning and Development for Service Managers, By Service Managers
The Need for Capability Improvement
The Shift to Blended Learning and Capability Development
In recent years an increasing number of our customers have been asking for online and blended learning solutions to complement our traditional classroom-based training. Rather than being driven by cost constraints, IT managers are seeking smarter and more time-efficient ways to train and uplift the knowledge and capability of their staff.
Having evaluated potential online learning management solutions to host our courses, it quickly became apparent that none had been designed in a way that would best facilitate the learning and capability development needs of service management professionals in particular. In addition to this, few provided an easy way for managers to allocate placements to staff themselves and automatically track their progress over time.
To address this need, we developed Capability Improvement Manager, a comprehensive platform from which we could deliver our ITIL® and ISO/IEC 20000 training courses online.
Capability Improvement Manager (CIM) was custom-designed and developed by Solisma to provide a comprehensive learning management system for Service Management training in particular.
In addition to providing students with everything they need to learn and apply their understanding of Service Management principles, it also provides HR managers with tools needed to track and report progress in real-time.
- ITIL training that is delivered by recognised industry experts.
- High quality content, narration and tests that are simple and easy to navigate.
- Real life examples that help students relate to the course content and theory.
- Official AXELOS ITIL Foundation practice exams delivered interactively.
- A licence period that gives students sufficient time to complete the course.
For IT & HR Managers
- Allocate licences, track progress and generate administrator reports
- A highly secure platform to protect your internal systems and the safety of your data
- Support to your training co-ordinator(s) to assist with training queries
Learn Anytime, AnywhereCapability Improvement Manager has been designed to assist in training large numbers of personnel in IT Service Management and, being cloud-based, allows the opportunity for students to study at their own pace; anytime and anywhere. Standard accounts provides students with at least 12 months access so that they can revisit the course content at any time after completion of the exam.
Please note that the syllabus for the ITIL Foundation is the same for both online and instructor led training courses. If required, candidates can also be provided with supported from an expert team of ITIL Trainers and consultants to assist students with their queries.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.